sábado, 19 de octubre de 2019

Inglés



DESCRIPTION OF MY BEDROOM

Resultado de imagen para bedroom dibujoin my bedroom y have two beds, between the beds, there is a blue drawer in i wich i store my clothes. In front of my bed, there is a brown desk, on the desk, there is a black monitor, next to the monitor is a red guitar, in front of the monitor is my blue keyboard with my blue mouse. Under the desk is the computer, in front of the computer is my blue chair, behind the chair is a black cabinet, in it is a printer an also  many books to study, on top of the gavinet is the television, next to my bed there is a window with gray curtains, on te wall, there is also a white guitar and next to this there is a brown ledge where i have a white lamp along with other things like cables and disks.

The text you just read is a section where place pronouns are respected and words are also used correctly to give directions when you need to know where something is located in space.

https://madridingles.net/ingles-basico-1-el-verbo-to-be/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario